- RSS Channel Showcase 9300856
- RSS Channel Showcase 5264056
- RSS Channel Showcase 3071796
- RSS Channel Showcase 8127042
Articles on this Page
- 10/30/17--10:41: _Re: Configuration E...
- 10/30/17--22:49: _DVD on BD
- 10/31/17--01:55: _Re: DVD on BD
- 10/31/17--02:11: _Re: Blu Ray Pop-UpM...
- 11/28/17--08:33: _Red Screen, Green S...
- 11/28/17--15:17: _Re: Adobe Encore
- 11/28/17--15:19: _Re: Adobe Encore
- 11/28/17--14:22: _Adobe Encore - will...
- 11/29/17--06:43: _Re: Adobe Encore - ...
- 11/29/17--13:07: _Re: Adobe Encore
- 11/29/17--13:13: _Re: Adobe Encore - ...
- 11/29/17--13:18: _encore sample dvd m...
- 11/29/17--13:28: _Re: encore sample d...
- 11/29/17--13:31: _Re: Encore CS5.1, I...
- 11/29/17--13:51: _Re: encore sample d...
- 11/29/17--14:42: _Re: Encore CS5.1, I...
- 11/29/17--16:11: _Re: Adobe Encore - ...
- 11/30/17--09:58: _Re: Red Screen, Gre...
- 11/30/17--13:16: _Re: Adobe Encore - ...
- 12/01/17--03:18: _Re: Adobe Encore - ...
- 10/30/17--10:41: Re: Configuration Error: Error 1
- 10/30/17--22:49: DVD on BD
- 10/31/17--01:55: Re: DVD on BD
- 10/31/17--02:11: Re: Blu Ray Pop-UpMenu With Chapter Playlists
- 11/28/17--08:33: Red Screen, Green Screen, Slow Screen #@%!
- 11/28/17--15:17: Re: Adobe Encore
- 11/28/17--15:19: Re: Adobe Encore
- 11/28/17--14:22: Adobe Encore - will not burn dual layer DVD
- 11/29/17--06:43: Re: Adobe Encore - will not burn dual layer DVD
- 11/29/17--13:07: Re: Adobe Encore
- 11/29/17--13:13: Re: Adobe Encore - will not burn dual layer DVD
- 11/29/17--13:18: encore sample dvd menus not installed
- 11/29/17--13:28: Re: encore sample dvd menus not installed
- 11/29/17--13:51: Re: encore sample dvd menus not installed
- 11/29/17--16:11: Re: Adobe Encore - will not burn dual layer DVD
- 11/30/17--09:58: Re: Red Screen, Green Screen, Slow Screen #@%!
- 11/30/17--13:16: Re: Adobe Encore - will not burn dual layer DVD
- 12/01/17--03:18: Re: Adobe Encore - will not burn dual layer DVD
its working!! thank you SO much
Is it possible to put DVD files on a blu-ray disc with menus?
Not as DVD files from a compiled Video_TS folder.
That said, it might depend on what you are doing - if a player supports folder playback (and most do not) you might get away with creating a BD-ROM data disc and getting that to play, but VOB files in 1Gb chunks as on DVD-Video discs, no.
The DVD menu system would not work either.
Your best hope is to re-transcode the footage to Blu-ray specs
Sorry but I suspect you are just SOL to borrow the phrase.
It smells like a bug in Encore though, as popup menus should be associated with their playlist and should be available no matter how you enter that playlist - unless Encore turns each chapter playlist into a sort of dummy playlist on it's own of course.
But like Stan, I see no way to do this in Encore - sorry
I've been checking posts in regard to red and green screens in Encore, but I haven't seen a common denominator as to why this would be happening (or maybe I just haven't been deep enough into the archives - if that's the case, please post a link). I see things posted in regard to editing in Premiere, and using Windows systems, but I'm not editing in Premiere, and I'm on a Mac.
iMac 4gh, i7
El Cap 10.11.6
32g Ram 1600mhz DDR3
AMD Radeon R9
CC CS6 Encore 184.108.40.2062
Edited a 1920x1080 stage show in FCPX 10.3.4
It's a long show - 140minutes. It's in three acts, which I edited separately. First and third act are about 30 minutes, the second act is 80. I exported each into Compressor, and transcoded to H264 for bluray. I adjusted bit rates: 22 average, max 25. File sizes are about 5g for the first and third, and 9g for the second.
Bringing these into Encore timelines is driving me nuts - every time I move the play head to set a chapter marker, everything is wicked slow... and then the monitor turns red, or green, or goes to another frame that's totally off. I have changed the media in Encore from BD to DL, but it still does the same thing. It's almost acting as if the media is still pending after importing.... but the timeline doesn't show that.
I cleaned the Encore cache last night.
You posted in the wrong forum, I'll try to move your question.
If Windows, you MUST use Run as Administrator http://forums.adobe.com/thread/969395 to assign FULL Windows permissions
I need help is about adobe encore CS5.1, it does not let me burn a double layer of the DVD, it gives me a massage that I need to break the layer.
please need help! Thanks
[Title edited for question clarity and future forum search... Mod]
In addition to John's comment, a dual layer disk requires a layer break. If you set it for Encore to create it automatically, it is having a problem. Give us more information about your project. Do you have one video that is more than half the disk without a chapter point?
Ok Thanks Can you do that.
Ok Thanks Can you do that.
He did; it is now in the Encore forum.
HI i installed ENCS6 as part of premiere pro and need to download menu samples to library to create dvd menus with.
adobe support no longer support EN CS6 please help,
I haven't looked at this in awhile, but I think I put in a link on getting the Encore content file Revised and Updated Tutorial List | Adobe Community
thank you very much, i have located the file and started to download. A huge file indeed @2.7Gb. once fully downloaded i will conclude my question.
thanks a lot.
Are you looking for this thread?
I never use Encore to go directly to DVD... I have Encore create an ISO, and then I use Imgburn to do the actual burning
When I give a dual layer ISO to Imgburn, it will present me with one (or more) break points that it will then set during the actual burn
Read http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1322583 for notes on installing Imgburn WITHOUT any toolbar add-ons... Set Imgburn to use the slowest burn speed your drive and media will use... I set my burn speed to 1x and let Imgburn adjust to the actual minimum
This is for Windows... If you have a Mac, I think you use a program called Toast
Finally worked - it may be that the timelines need to be left alone for awhile after importing. I noticed that the still frames on both ends of the timeline took a few minutes to show up. There was still a flicker of green here and there when dragging the play head, but I was able to burn a BluRay without any playback issues (tested on two different players).
I'm guessing there was a glitch, or frame mishap that might have been the issue. My next move was going to be making a .mov file, and using that in the FC timeline to export to compressor. If THAT didn't work, I was going to re-install.
If anyone has additional info to share - would be appreciated.
Let me present a question - do you really need dual-layer? What is the total length of the video content you need to put on the DVD? Creating dual-layer DVDs can create a lot of headaches, such as authoring, compatibility, and expense.
Yes is like 6hrs long
iPhone Fotovideo JONARI