- RSS Channel Showcase 8464785
- RSS Channel Showcase 3053241
- RSS Channel Showcase 7319212
- RSS Channel Showcase 7524066
Articles on this Page
- 08/22/18--09:23: _Re: Encore woes
- 08/22/18--10:58: _Re: Encore woes
- 08/23/18--17:20: _Re: Encore woes
- 08/25/18--23:47: _Re: Multi-page menu...
- 08/27/18--02:17: _Re: Encore error co...
- 08/28/18--17:20: _Re: How to create dvd.
- 08/28/18--17:50: _Encore CS6 cannot r...
- 08/28/18--18:32: _Encore CS6 Cannot r...
- 08/29/18--01:20: _Re: How to create dvd.
- 08/29/18--02:17: _Re: Encore CS6 Cann...
- 08/29/18--04:20: _Re: Encore CS6 cann...
- 08/29/18--07:22: _Re: Encore CS6 Cann...
- 08/29/18--08:00: _Re: Encore CS6 Cann...
- 08/29/18--08:36: _Re: Encore woes
- 08/29/18--08:38: _Re: Encore error co...
- 08/29/18--12:39: _Creating a DVD
- 08/29/18--13:04: _Re: Creating a DVD
- 08/29/18--14:13: _Re: Encore CS6 cann...
- 08/30/18--06:59: _Re: How do I import...
- 08/30/18--10:13: _Re: Creating a DVD
- 08/22/18--09:23: Re: Encore woes
- 08/22/18--10:58: Re: Encore woes
- 08/23/18--17:20: Re: Encore woes
- 08/25/18--23:47: Re: Multi-page menus not working
- 08/27/18--02:17: Re: Encore error code 3 vas file
- 08/28/18--17:20: Re: How to create dvd.
- 08/28/18--17:50: Encore CS6 cannot run in non-royalty serialized mode...
- 08/28/18--18:32: Encore CS6 Cannot run in Non-Royalty serialized mode (CC)
- 08/29/18--01:20: Re: How to create dvd.
- 08/29/18--02:17: Re: Encore CS6 Cannot run in Non-Royalty serialized mode (CC)
- 08/29/18--04:20: Re: Encore CS6 cannot run in non-royalty serialized mode...
- 08/29/18--07:22: Re: Encore CS6 Cannot run in Non-Royalty serialized mode (CC)
- 08/29/18--08:00: Re: Encore CS6 Cannot run in Non-Royalty serialized mode (CC)
- 08/29/18--08:36: Re: Encore woes
- 08/29/18--08:38: Re: Encore error code 3 vas file
- 08/29/18--12:39: Creating a DVD
- 08/29/18--13:04: Re: Creating a DVD
- 08/29/18--14:13: Re: Encore CS6 cannot run in non-royalty serialized mode...
- 08/30/18--06:59: Re: How do I import an SRT or SCC file into Encore?
- 08/30/18--10:13: Re: Creating a DVD
I am currently using the newest premiere pro, and ME, and encore CS6.
As a test, export to some other codec and let Encore transcode again
Thanks for all the advice.
Rolled-back to Premiere Pro 2017 and no problems.
I must admit, I am annoyed with the need to do so, but relieved.
Sorry for not getting back to you earlier, but that is the answer... The description of the video indicates that it is possible to have multipage menus on a dvd, but alas no.
もし、Windows 10 April 2018 Update（v1803）＋ Premiere Pro CC v12.1.2 をお使いの場合は、
Premiere Pro CC v12.1.1 にバージョンダウンしてみてください。
Chris - I saw your post about finally being able to create a DVD - was that with Premier Elements? (I have Premiere Elements 2018 and having issues on the making DVD part (video done but time to create a DVD with it including scene selections)
I use Encore (through CC) a few times a year when someone requests a DVD. I launch it the other day and I get this error:
Adobe Encore CS6 cannot run in non-royalty serialized mode. The application needs to be serialized with a royalty bearing serial number
I've tried unintstalling/reinstalling.
I've tried deactivating Premiere Pro CS6, and activating again.
I've tried logging out of CC and back in.
I've tried uninstalling all apps, and CC, using the cleaner tool. and installing again and I still get the same error...
Please, is there any solution to this?
I have CC, I've installed Premiere Pro CS6 for the purpose of installing and using encore cs6.
I've tried everything (that I've read and think of) but I'm still getting this error of cannot run in non-royalty serialized mode. The application needs to be serialized with a royalty bearing serial number...
I have tried uninstalling everything.
Reinstalling just Premiere pro 6.
Is there a solution to this?
No this is not with Elements.
Try running PR CS6 once, before you open EN.
I responded to your other post, but this one contains more info, so I'll repost here with additional information.
I said, "Try running PR CS6 once, before you open EN." but it appears you have done that - and more - not sure what is wrong.
See this link:
I can't tell if it is fully updated for CC type credentials, but it appears to be.
I've tried that. I've tried deactivating PR CS6 in the help menu and then signing back in... still gives me the error. But thank you for the suggestion
Duplicate, please go to Encore CS6 cannot run in non-royalty serialized mode...
How do you 'roll back' to Premiere Pro 2017? I cannot get a Blu-ray burned to save my life. I get an error message saying Encore can't parse the Premier Pro XMPSES file. I delete that file just to get the file to show up in the timeline and then set my own markers over again from scratch. Then, I start a burn and I keep getting 'error 3' and something about not having an M25 file (What the hell is an M25 file?). I have created a few coasters now and no complete Blu-ray burn in sight. I am furious about Adobe not replacing Encore with something that is intuitive and actually works. I am paying my subsrciption every month but can't burn a flippin' Blu-ray. What are pros using to author and burn discs nowadays? I have to believe that most people are still putting up with this crap!
I've searched for an answer, but haven't found anything of recent (newer than 2015) so, here goes: I have a project in Premiere Pro (2018) and I need to burn a DVD. How do I create a DVD? What program can I use? I did create the files via Media Encoder, but now what? Any guidance would be great!
[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]
[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]
[Moved from the Comments forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
Export from Premiere Pro using the MPEG2-DVD preset and import the two (audio and video) files in Encore for authoring
How to get CS6 using a Cloud subscription https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2528377
-the menu option to see previous versions has changed (several times!) see message #18 for the latest
Somewhat dated now, but still some good information for CS6 (Encore)
PPro/Encore tutorial list http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1448923 has lots of tutorial links to help learn
Thanks for the suggestion Stan.
I tried it just now. Still no go. But interestingly enough, a week ago I had an issue importing video to Premiere Pro CC from an iphone X, saying I needed activation to use codecs for HEVC, or something to that effect. Not entirely clear.
Maybe this is an extension of that now to encore...
I Finally found a solution! It's quick
1. Go to Subtitle Horse: Online Subtitle/Captions Editor | subtitle-horse.com (that is where I make all my subtitles.
2. Create a new project . You can submit any URL
3. Click File-> Advanced Import and import your .SRT file
4. Click File -> Export and set the Export settings to ''Encore''
I did end up downloading Premiere Pro CC6 and used Encore. I see there have been other questions about this recently. So WHY doesn't Adobe support this anymore?! I know companies are trying to phase out disks in general, but there's still a need to be able to burn DVD's and Blu-rays! Very strange!
Dave (Helen's husband)