- RSS Channel Showcase 1011739
- RSS Channel Showcase 6295871
- RSS Channel Showcase 4003067
- RSS Channel Showcase 8331115
Articles on this Page
- 03/14/18--10:48: _Re: DVD has echo
- 03/14/18--19:57: _Adobe Encore CS6 ha...
- 03/14/18--21:08: _Re: Adobe Encore CS...
- 03/15/18--08:20: _Re: Adobe Encore CS...
- 03/15/18--08:30: _Blu-ray DVD
- 03/15/18--09:46: _Re: Anyone still cr...
- 03/15/18--12:52: _Re: Anyone still cr...
- 03/15/18--13:12: _Re: Anyone still cr...
- 03/15/18--14:37: _Re: Anyone still cr...
- 03/15/18--14:43: _Re: Anyone still cr...
- 03/15/18--15:24: _Re: Anyone still cr...
- 03/16/18--00:42: _Re: Adobe Encore CS...
- 03/16/18--00:48: _Re: Adobe Encore CS...
- 03/16/18--05:18: _Re: Adobe Encore CS...
- 03/16/18--15:28: _Re: Anyone still cr...
- 03/16/18--16:33: _Encore CS5, disk po...
- 03/16/18--16:44: _Re: Encore CS5, dis...
- 03/16/18--17:28: _Encore Blu-Ray Proj...
- 03/16/18--18:28: _Re: Encore CS5, dis...
- 03/16/18--22:07: _Re: Anyone still cr...
- 03/14/18--10:48: Re: DVD has echo
- 03/14/18--19:57: Adobe Encore CS6 has no Menu presets.
- 03/14/18--21:08: Re: Adobe Encore CS6 has no Menu presets.
- 03/15/18--08:20: Re: Adobe Encore CS6 has no Menu presets.
- 03/15/18--08:30: Blu-ray DVD
- 03/15/18--09:46: Re: Anyone still creating Blu-ray or DVD?
- 03/15/18--12:52: Re: Anyone still creating Blu-ray or DVD?
- 03/15/18--13:12: Re: Anyone still creating Blu-ray or DVD?
- 03/15/18--14:37: Re: Anyone still creating Blu-ray or DVD?
- 03/15/18--14:43: Re: Anyone still creating Blu-ray or DVD?
- 03/15/18--15:24: Re: Anyone still creating Blu-ray or DVD?
- 03/16/18--00:42: Re: Adobe Encore CS6 has no Menu presets.
- 03/16/18--00:48: Re: Adobe Encore CS6 has no Menu presets.
- 03/16/18--05:18: Re: Adobe Encore CS6 has no Menu presets.
- 03/16/18--15:28: Re: Anyone still creating Blu-ray or DVD?
- 03/16/18--17:28: Encore Blu-Ray Project, buttons won't be highlighted
- 03/16/18--22:07: Re: Anyone still creating Blu-ray or DVD?
I found a solution to this problem if you're using home theater or external speakers as one would in a public venue. I've had really bad echos with factory DVDs, including Blu-Ray, as well as DVD-Rs that I purchased. The sound with the Netflix DVD that I was playing today was fine until I adjusted the sound on my TV remote (since the home theatre sound was too loud). I adjusted the inputs and audio in the TV settings, to no avail. Also the echo worsened when I increased the TV sound. All I had to do to eliminate the reverb was mute the sound on the TV. Note: In fiddling with the settings I also happened upon a solution to another problem I had where the picture would be lost leaving only audio. Sometimes playback stopped completely and I'd have to eject the DVD and start over. This was happening because the TV was set to allow automatic Internet connection. Once I deselected that option, the problem went away.
Adobe Encore CS6 has no Menu presets. can you someone help me? how to fix this problem.
Do you have Encore as part of a Cloud subscription download, or separately purchased back when Adobe still sold CS6?
This might help: Download full library content for Adobe Encore CS6
Is anyone still creating Blu-ray and DVD discs?
Yes, me... DVD only, and only for personal/family use, not to sell
Yep. Still do hundreds every year.
I need a new external DVD/Blu-ray burner. Do you have a recommendation?
You stated that you create hundreds every year. What is the breakdown of DVD's versus Blu-ray's?
Just moved and can't find mine! Very little commercial work, and burn very few disks. I use it now mostly with my Surface to install the occasional bit of software that is disk only.
I bought mine 10-15 years ago when I needed it to burn multiple disks at once (internal and external). More important than the burner was ImgBurn, that allowed multiple instances at a time.
This one looks like what I got, but before their "MDisk" technology, whatever that is:
This is a quote from Verbatim: M DISC™ optical media is the new standard for digital archival storage. Unlike traditional optical media, which utilize dyes that can break down over time, data stored on an M DISC is engraved on a patented inorganic write layer – it will not fade or deteriorate. This unique engraving process renders these archival grade discs practically impervious to environmental exposure, including light, temperature and humidity. You also can burn playable DVD and Blu-ray discs.
I did download that but how to add the files to the software? or how to import the presets? please someone help me...
Cloud Subscription, but I also have separate version of CS3
If you are only looking for the menu library content, just unzip the file from the download and place it in the proper location - In Encore on Windows look in
Edit -> Preferences -> Media
The default is for the library to pointsto:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Encore CS6\Library
It should look like this:
I dont do dvd anymore, just BD only a few a year.
Mdisk are imo more for archiving industrial data such as in hospitals.
They are quite expensive. In our country 5 euro a (printable) disk.
I am trying to burn a 13.4 Gb file to a several brand new 25 Gb disk, but when I insert the disk, it pops back out and asks for a blank disk. Any one know whats up?
Mac or Windows, and exactly which version of the operating system?
Also brand and model of Blu Ray burner, and is it internal or external?
If Windows, you MUST right click the program and select Run as Administrator to write to a Blu Ray disc
I'm creating a very simple, one-menu Blu-Ray project.
Encore CS6 on Mac Sierra.
There are two titles that are supposed to be able to bechosen on the first menu.
In Encore everything works fine:
I created the menu with photoshop and added buttons to the background image (underlined the text)
The buttons are
(=1) for the highlight
(=1) for the highlight
I've done it the same way I made a DVD project.
Now, when I preview in Encore I can switch between the two videos, the selected one will be highlighted, and I can choose one.
When I create the ISO or burn to disc, the highlights remain invisible... I can switch and press enter, but I won't be able to see which one is highlighted.
In the DVD Project I create a custom "menu color set", I did the same in the Blu-Ray project. I discovered, when I leave the menu color set on "automatic" it works, the highlights are visible. Anything else ad they are not visible after I built the project... So how can I trouble shoot this? How can I fix this?
I am clueless what I might have done wrong since the same method worked on DVD...
Any help is appreciated.
In addition to John's questions, try building to a BD image or folder. This is a test to see if it is the burner or media vs some other issue for Encore. Many of us never found Encore to be a good option for burning.
I found some other threads similar to your issue (1 BD; others DVD). None indicated a solution.
I'm using an ASUS BW-16D1X-U with great success. And we do plenty of Blu-Rays in a year, although the number is decreasing.