- RSS Channel Showcase 1188581
- RSS Channel Showcase 2785215
- RSS Channel Showcase 3043193
- RSS Channel Showcase 6172332
Articles on this Page
- 12/07/18--15:28: _Re: Not able to dup...
- 12/07/18--18:30: _Re: Not able to dup...
- 12/07/18--18:32: _Message from Adobe
- 12/07/18--19:45: _Re: Message from Adobe
- 12/08/18--03:00: _Re: Message from Adobe
- 12/08/18--04:51: _Re: DVD Menu Shrink...
- 12/08/18--05:08: _Re: DVD Menu Shrink...
- 12/08/18--09:11: _Re: Not able to dup...
- 12/08/18--09:40: _Re: Not able to dup...
- 12/08/18--17:31: _Re: Not able to dup...
- : _--none--
- : _--none--
- 12/07/18--15:28: Re: Not able to duplicate DVD
- 12/07/18--18:30: Re: Not able to duplicate DVD
- 12/07/18--18:32: Message from Adobe
- 12/07/18--19:45: Re: Message from Adobe
- 12/08/18--03:00: Re: Message from Adobe
- 12/08/18--04:51: Re: DVD Menu Shrinks the expands
- 12/08/18--05:08: Re: DVD Menu Shrinks the expands
- 12/08/18--09:11: Re: Not able to duplicate DVD
- 12/08/18--09:40: Re: Not able to duplicate DVD
- 12/08/18--17:31: Re: Not able to duplicate DVD
- : --none--
- : --none--
See if you can use Imgburn to create an ISO and then write that ISO to a blank disc
Read http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1322583 for notes on installing Imgburn WITHOUT any toolbar add-ons... Set Imgburn to use the slowest burn speed your drive and media will use... I set my burn speed to 1x and let Imgburn adjust to the actual minimum
Is it a dual layer disk?
Can you copy it on the computer? Can you make a new disk from EN?
Are you certain there is nothing you have done differently?
I am getting this message from Adobe every 5 minutes since I upgrade to High Sierra. The product was downloaded from Adobe web page I bought the serial number and is registered at adobe it shows it in my account I don't know what to do
>since I upgrade to High Sierra
I can only GUESS that upgrading to an incompatible operating system has somehow broken the registration
This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support
-other users here can't help with that specific problem
-please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
You are posting in the Encore (DVD Authoring) forum. What product are you using?
Is this an older version, such as CS6, CS5? Or a newer subscription?
I zipped the .ncor file and the whole project. I also have a menu file.
How do I get them to you?
The DVD's are all single layer. I have not tried to copy the DVD to the computer, however it plays with no problem on the computers. I am certain nothing has changed in our production. My next move will be to upgrade our system from CS6 to Creative Cloud and use the suite to make the DVD's. I am hoping we don't run into any duplication problems with the masters created.
Creative Cloud does NOT have a program to create a DVD... you still have to use Encore CS6
Unless you need new features in the latest Premiere Pro, you should find out why your duplicator is no longer working
Similar to John's comment, if the problem is with Encore, and it appears to be, it is likely you would have the same problem with a CC subscription. The main qualifier, is that a reinstall may help.