- RSS Channel Showcase 4092508
- RSS Channel Showcase 8094865
- RSS Channel Showcase 7716981
- RSS Channel Showcase 8215725
Articles on this Page
- 12/14/17--03:41: _Photoshop and Encor...
- 12/14/17--03:46: _Encore and setup fo...
- 12/14/17--05:49: _Re: Encore and setu...
- 12/14/17--06:20: _Re: ENCORE CS6 "DEV...
- 12/14/17--06:26: _Re: Photoshop and E...
- 12/14/17--08:31: _Re: ENCORE CS6 "DEV...
- 12/14/17--12:41: _Re: ENCORE CS6 "DEV...
- 12/14/17--12:43: _Re: ENCORE CS6 "DEV...
- 12/14/17--13:31: _Re: ENCORE CS6 "DEV...
- 12/14/17--15:07: _Encore: Bluray Proj...
- 12/14/17--18:01: _Can you reuse VOBs ...
- 12/15/17--05:27: _Re: Encore: Bluray ...
- 12/15/17--05:30: _Re: Can you reuse V...
- 12/16/17--01:30: _Re: Encore: Bluray ...
- 12/16/17--01:35: _Automatically Start...
- 12/16/17--02:11: _Menu warps during p...
- 12/16/17--05:47: _Re: Encore: Bluray ...
- 12/16/17--05:52: _Re: Automatically S...
- 12/16/17--05:53: _Fix orphan pages in...
- 12/16/17--05:54: _Re: Menu warps duri...
- 12/14/17--03:41: Photoshop and Encore Image size don't match ?
- 12/14/17--03:46: Encore and setup for DVD player remote control - simthing missing
- 12/14/17--06:26: Re: Photoshop and Encore Image size don't match ?
- 12/14/17--15:07: Encore: Bluray Project Flicks At Menu Loop Point
- 12/14/17--18:01: Can you reuse VOBs in two different titles?
- 12/15/17--05:27: Re: Encore: Bluray Project Flicks At Menu Loop Point
- 12/15/17--05:30: Re: Can you reuse VOBs in two different titles?
- 12/16/17--01:30: Re: Encore: Bluray Project Flicks At Menu Loop Point
- 12/16/17--01:35: Automatically Starting Video
- 12/16/17--02:11: Menu warps during pause
- 12/16/17--05:47: Re: Encore: Bluray Project Flicks At Menu Loop Point
- 12/16/17--05:52: Re: Automatically Starting Video
- 12/16/17--05:53: Fix orphan pages in encore
- 12/16/17--05:54: Re: Menu warps during pause
I have make a menu in photoshop ( 1280x720), but then I "Import as Menu" in Encore there is black in both side, and my Photoshop (*psd) file don't fill out the full Encore monitor. Why ?
Encore is setup to same size 1280x720
Use Encore CS6
On the DVD players remote control there is a button "RETURN" but the I press on it nothings happens.
There in Encore do I have to setup this button to go back to the last used function ?
The buttons on remotes don't always do what you'd expect. Do you have a "resume" button in addition to the "return"?
In any event, Encore only provides options for some buttons. See these two links:
I can't find another occurrence of an error like this. It is pointing to an operating system error. Give us more information about your project, and how much free disk space do you have on each drive?
Is your par 1? Works correctly for me.
Always easier to take an Encore library menu and modify. Note that all Encore library HD menus are 1920x1080.
My project is a wedding, time about 1 hour and 6 min, im using an external HD, on it I have 36 gb free, and in my desktop about 40 gb free space.
It seems a different error, but I'll try. Thank you for your attention
Encore can use up to three times the Blu-ray space during the process of creating the image. You may not have enough free.
I have created a Bluray menu for a project, and I have used a video with a loop point
as my menu with a fade in/ fade out, so that it is more aesthetically pleasing.
Everything is good in the encore preview, however, upon building a bluray folder, I can
see that both at the loop point of the video menu and when it changes to my transition,
the screen flicks/ jumps. Is there any way to stop this from happening? I understand
Encore is no longer supported.
I am almost brand new to DVD authoring, and just started using Encore. In the past, I have made some straight forward menu/single video/extra features videos for recorded concerts. I have a different scenario, and have searched the forums for days, as well as read manuals on IFO / file structure requirements. I think the answer to this is 'no' but if someone has a way to do this, please chime in and let me know.
I have a DVD of a live concert that included presentations by guest speakers in between sets. I want to create a single movie with each chapter separated as its own VOB. Can I have two versions, one that is the entire concert (Play All) that includes speakers and presentations, and another format that skips over the speakers and only plays the music portion of the concert, without interruption? In other words, can I have a menu option that Plays All, like normal, and another option that plays a non-linear progression through the chapters and/or titles? If so, how do I set up the IFO or the chapters to do this?
A visual explanation is:
VOB_1 - music
VOB_2 - music
VOB_3 - presentation
VOB_4 - music
Can I have a title PLAY ALL, going from 1 to 2 to 3 to 4, etc...
AND can I have another title go from 1 to 2 to 4, etc... skipping 3 and all other presentation VOBs
This is a 2 hour concert with a DTS 5.1 surround audio track, so creating two entirely different movies would be near impossible with the amount of data required. At least without hampering the quality considerably. Is there a way to reuse VOBs if the title idea doesn't work?
I can't believe I could not find another similar question on any forums, so if this has been answered before, please direct me to the proper location.
First, if you have not, test with a disk in a player. The actual amount of pause may vary depending on player.
But, you are probably experiencing a problem in Encore that was not solved before it became end of life.
Jon Gedes thought he found a workaround using BDEdit, but concluded in the end that he had not.
You can try to avoid the loop point by using the pre-loop portion as an intro ending with the menu.
Each "chapter" is its own timeline, played with a chapter submenu.
Create a playlist that includes all the chapter timelines. That is your play all.
Thanks for your response.
I am currently creating both blurays and dvd's of the same content and using the same technique for both,
however I have not had this problem with dvd's at all.
I am creating a DVD and would like to be able to set an end action/automatic
action after my menu has played through. I have seen this done on some other dvds
and am wondering how it is done?
I have another question. On my dvd project, I am using a video as my menu, but
when it reaches the end of menu, the picture warps a little, before returning to the loop point.
Is there any solution for this?
Yep. The belief is that it was produced by the method Adobe picked to handle this technique in blurays.
The menu default is an end action of "stop" and, on the motion tab, "hold forever" so the end action is never reached.
What you want is to deselect "hold forever," set a duration, and then set an end action for the menu itself of whatever you want (another menu, a timeline, etc).
I keep getting orphan pages in encore CS6 when I check my Blu-ray project before build ...... I can't find them.
I have created multi-page menus for 3 of my time lines, they all seem fine, one reports as fine the other 2 are reported as orphan.
Do you see this in a burned disk or only preview in Encore?